Why Design studio?
It's always better to put your Ideas on a piece of paper. This creative approach will show you a fresh point a view and direct you towards effective solutions.
Design studio step-by-step
All you need is a paper, something to draw with… and some amazing ideas. Believe or not, a few drawings might lead you to your goals way faster than an unlimited amount of letters.
- Let's start with a sheet of paper for each person - big enough to contain 12 ideas
- The Focus question method helped us label our problem. Let's revisit the key questions. If possible, rename the Personas as well.
- Everyone gets 8 minutes to draw down 4 Ideas.
- Let's present Ideas one by one. Each person gets 30 seconds to explain each idea.
- Time for some constructive feedback.
- Round two. Everyone gets 8 more minutes to draw the same 4 ideas. Keep working on the same piece of paper. You can simply adjust your drawings or start from scratch. Up to you.
- Another round of presentations. Once again 30 seconds per Idea.
- You guessed it. Feedback session.
- Bam! You have 12 visualized ideas. And that is some solid base, to begin with.